Top tips for a healthy digestion
Digestive Health Tip: Did you know the worst foods for digestion: sugar, salt, meat, wheat, refined foods? Do you know your digestive health?
Top tips for healthy digestion:
- Don’t eat when you are stressed
- Chew your food properly
- Eat protein and carbohydrate together
- Eat foods as raw or lightly cooked as possible
- Start your meal with something raw or steamed
- Eat whole foods that naturally contain the nutrients needed for their digestion
- Eat soft fruits such as melons, peaches, berries, which ferment easily, as snacks, not as desserts after a protein-rich meal
- Find out if you are eating or drinking something you are allergic to – and eliminate it
- Assist your digestion by eating the right foods, and taking digestive enzymes
What you can take to help your digestive system
Help to improve your body’s ability to absorb good nutrients. Gut health is the first step to good health.
Improve Your Digestion
Contrary to popular belief, you are not just what you eat – you are also what you can digest and absorb. Nothing is more important to your overall health than the health of your digestive tract – it is the interface between your body and the outside world.