For healthy heart and circulation
- Bioharmony® Bio-L’Arginine is a nutritional supplement that supports the maintenance of good health and may contribute to healthy blood flow and heart health.
- L-Arginine occurs naturally in the body and is found in red meat, poultry, fish and dairy.
- Adults over the age of 18 years: Take one capsule three to four times daily, or as prescribed by a healthcare professional.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-L’Arginine capsule contains:
- L-Arginine hydrochloride - 600 mg
- Nicotinic acid - 6,25 mg
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no wheat, dairy, sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial colourants or flavourants.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 877786-003
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - Caution is advised in patients with electrolyte disturbances due to the chloride content in L-Arginine hydrochloride.
- - Caution is advised in patients with renal disease and anuria.
- - L-Arginine may exacerbate herpes infections and is not recommended for patients who have herpes or cold sores.
- - Children under 18 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Do not use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding except under practitioner supervision.
- - Theoretical interactions may occur to increase the effects of antihypertensive medications, nitrates and sildenafil. Medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - Less frequent: Abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhoea and gout.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you are taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product