Heart health and fatigue
- Bioharmony® Bio-L’Carnitine is an amino acid derivative that helps turn fat into energy.
- Research has shown that L-Cartinine has heart protecting properties and may assist with mental and physical fatique.
- Magnesium is also essential for energy and heart health.
- Adults over the age of 18 years: Take one capsule three times daily on an empty stomach two hours before meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-L’Carnitine capsule contains:
- L-Carnitine fumerate - 171 mg
- Magnesium lactate - 100 mg
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Contains no wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial colourants or flavourants.
- Gelatine (Bovine) capsules - Not suitable for Vegetarians.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 877794-006
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - This product may theoretically increase bleeding risk and caution is advised in people who have bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, active bleeding, excessive menstrual bleeding, and prior to dental or surgical procedures.
- - It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Caution is advised for diabetics as this product may lower blood sugar levels and medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - Children under 18 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Do not use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding except under practitioner supervision.
- - Do not use with warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision.
- - Theoretical interactions may occur to increase or decrease the effects of antibiotics, antidiabetic medications, antihypertensive medications, and diuretics. Medication adjustments
- may be necessary.
- - Less frequent: Gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhoea, heartburn and gastritis.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you are taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product