Nature based herbal laxative
- Bio-Colon Clear by Bioharmony® is a nature-based herbal laxative, which is mild and gentle helping to ease the discomfort of constipation.
- Containing Cascara and Cinnamon, it acts as a mild stimulant laxative and may help to relieve the symptoms of constipation.
- Adults over the age of 18 years, take three to four tablets in the evening after dinner, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- - Allow six to twelve hours for effect to occur.
- - Do not use continuously for longer than seven days.
- - To be used in conjunction with a balanced eating plan and exercise programme.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-Colon Clear tablet contains:
- Cascara Bark (Rhamnus purshiana) - 160 mg
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamonium zeylanicum) - 90 mg
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Contains no wheat, dairy, sugar, preservatives, soya, artificial colourants or flavourants.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 863874-002
- - Caution: Cinnamon may cause an allergic reaction.
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - Should the condition of constipation not improve within three weeks, please consult a healthcare professional.
- - As a stimulant laxative, this product should only be used as a temporary measure for constipation, and should not be used for longer than six week periods, unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- - Do not use when abdominal pain, fever, nausea or vomiting are present, or for a chronic gastrointestinal disorder, except under practitioner supervision.
- - Caution is advised for diabetics as this product may lower blood sugar levels and medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Children under the age of 18 years should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - Do not use with antidiabetic medications, thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, antiarrhythmic medications, cardiac glycosides, licorice root or any potassium depleting medications, warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision.
- - Do not use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding, except under practitioner supervision.
- - Less frequent: Skin rashes, headaches and gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea or diarrhoea.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions or if taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product