For mind, muscle and gut
- Bioharmony® Bio-L’Glutamine is a nutritional supplement that may assist in supporting the digestive system as a source of fuel for the intestine cells and the repair of the intestine. Bio-L’Glutamine may assist the immune function, mental stimulation, wound healing and muscle repair.
- Your body usually makes sufficient glutamine for its needs, but the stress of heavy exercise and injury can lead to a deficiency of this amino acid, vital for the development of muscle mass, the immune system, normal brain function and the digestive system.
- Clinical studies show that glutamine supplements strengthen the immune system and reduce infections. They also help to protect the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract, and may be helpful in Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Adults over the age of 18 years, take one capsule three times daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare professional
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no wheat, dairy, sugar, yeast, preservatives or artificial colourants or flavourants.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 877859-019
- - It is recommended that you always follow directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects.
- - Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless on the advice of your healthcare professional.
- - Caution is advised for diabetics as this product may lower blood sugar levels and medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Children under 18 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Do not use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding except under practitioner supervision.
- - Do not use with warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision.
- - Theoretical interactions may occur to increase or decrease the effects of chemotherapy medications, including doxorubicin, methotrexate, 5-fluorouracil and paclitaxel, antibiotics, antidiabetic medications, antihypertensive medications, diuretics and anti-seizure medications. Medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - Less frequent: Mild gastrointestinal disturbances, such as nausea or diarrhoea.
- - Consult your healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions, in particular kidney disease, liver disease or Reye’s Syndrome.
Ask a question about this product