For disrupted digestion
Bioharmony® Bio-Enzymes for Life is a multifaceted digestive aid that supports digestive function. Stress, modern diets, food intolerances and just getting a little older can all reduce the production of dietary enzymes, leading to digestive problems such as:
- General sense of discomfort & sluggishness
- Bio-Enzymes for Life dietary enzymes break down proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Digest dairy products, absorb nutrients and eliminate non-nutritive matter more effectively with Bio-Enzymes for life.
- Adults over the age of 18 years: Take one to three capsules with or immediately before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-Enzymes for Life capsule contains:
- Bromelain 80 GDU/GM - 250 mg
- Bio-Enzyme Blend - 89 mg
- Amylase - 3150 DU
- Protease - 14000 HUT
- Invertase - 110 SU
- Diastase - 225 DP
- Lipase - 250 FIP
- Cellulase - 280 CU
- Lactase - 150 AL
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Contains no wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial colourants or flavourants.
- Gelatine (Bovine) capsules - Not suitable for Vegetarians.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 877883-009
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses. It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- - Caution is advised in patients with bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, active bleeding and prior to dental or surgical procedures. It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery. Caution is advised in patients with severe hepatic or renal impairment.
- - Do not use with warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision.
- - Safety and/or efficacy in pregnancy and lactation has not been established.
- - Frequent: Gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.
- - Less frequent: Metrorrhagia, menorrhagia
- - Frequency unknown: Hypersensitivity reactions including skin rash and asthma.
- - Consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions or if taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product