Relieves headaches, colds, flu, sinusitis and sore throats.
- Bioharmony® Bio-African Ginger may assist in the relief of symptoms associated with headaches, colds and flu, sinusitis and sore throats.
- African Ginger is a deciduous plant with large, hairless leaves, developing annually from a small, distinctive cone-shaped root.
- The flowers appear at ground level in early summer but it is the root that is traditionally used. It comes to market in jointed branches called races or hands and has a characteristic and penetrating aroma.
- African Ginger is a tried and trusted African Traditional Herbal medicine regarded as Africa’s best natural anti-inflammatory remedy. It has a long-standing history for relieving the symptoms of headaches, colds and flu, mild asthma, sinusitis, sore throats, thrush, candida, motion sickness, nausea, premenstrual syndrome and menstrual cramps.
- Ginger has a stimulating effect on the heart and circulation, creating a feeling of warmth and well-being and restoring vitality.
- It is famous for relieving nausea and vomiting and aiding digestion. The pain-relieving and relaxing effects of ginger also assist in relieving menstruation pain in some woman by relaxing menstrual cramping and spasms.
- Adults over the age of 18 years, take one tablet up to three times daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-African Ginger tablet contains:
- African Ginger root (Siphonochilus aethiopicus) - 100 mg
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial colourants or flavourants.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 896636-005
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- - Should the headache not improve within 24 hours, or the sinusitis not improve within ten days, please consult a healthcare professional.
- - It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Children under 18 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - This product may theoretically increase bleeding risk and caution is advised in people who have bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, active bleeding, excessive menstrual bleeding, and prior to dental or surgical procedures.
- - Caution is advised for people with gallstones or other bilary disease and those with diabetes.
- - Do not use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding except under practitioner supervision
- - Do not use with warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision.
- - Theoretical interactions may occur to increase or decrease the effects of antidiabetic medications, antihypertensive medications, or anti-inflammatory medications. Medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - Less frequent: Heartburn and mild gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhoea.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions or if taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product