For bloating, flatulence and sluggish digestion.
- Bioharmony® Bio-Amara Digestive is a herbal supplement that may help to assist in supporting the function of the digestive system.
- Adults over the age of 18 years: Take two, three or four tablets depending on the size of the meal, at the beginning of each meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-Amara Digestive tablet contains:
- Yellow Gentian root (Gentiana lutea) - 85 mg
- Centaury herb (Centaurium erythraea) - 85 mg
- Red Cinchona (Cinchona pubescens) - 55 mg
- Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - 25 mg
- Excipients: acacia gum, calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Contains no preservatives, artificial colourants or flavourants.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 863858-007
- - Caution: Cinnamon may cause an allergic reaction.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - This product is not intended for chronic or persistent indigestion.
- - If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- - Should the condition of digestive upset not improve within four weeks, please consult a healthcare professional.
- - Do not use when abdominal pain, fever, nausea or vomiting are present, or for a chronic gastrointestinal disorder, except under practitioner supervision.
- - Caution is advised for diabetics as this product may lower blood sugar levels and medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - This product may theoretically increase bleeding risk and caution is advised in people who have bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, active bleeding, excessive menstrual bleeding, and prior to dental or surgical procedures.
- - It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Children under 18 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Do not use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding except under practitioner supervision.
- - Do not use with warfarin or any anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision.
- - Theoretical interactions may occur to increase the effects of antidiabetic medications. Medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - Less frequent: Skin rash, dermatitis, mouth irritation or inflammation, mild headache and gastrointestinal disturbances, such as mild nausea or diarrhoea.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions.
Ask a question about this product