Sometimes we need a little more help
MenoClove Plus has been specifically developed to help you deal with unpleasant menopausal symptoms. The phyto-estrogen (natural plant-based) formula has been carefully formulated with additional Red Clover for those particularly unpleasant moments.
MenoClove Plus contains Red Clover, which is a source of phyto-estrogen, a plant-derived isoflavone which has been shown to alleviate symptoms including hot flushes and night sweats. Black Cohosh has been shown to alleviate various menopausal symptoms. Vitamin B6 assists in balancing hormone levels and enhance mood.
- MenoClove Plus is an extra-strength phytoestrogen formula for menopausal women.
- It assists in the relief of symptoms associated with the pre-menopause, menopause and post-menopause phases of a woman’s life.
Take one capsule twice a day with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Cimmicufuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) extract (8:1) 2,5% 40mg
- Trifolium pratense (Red clover) extract (25:1) 8% 500mg
- Vitamin B6 12mg
- Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the active ingredients.
- Consult a healthcare professional if taking blood thinning or anticoagulant medication, oral hormone replacement therapy, or have breast cancer or other hormone sensitive malignancies.
- It is recommended that the use of this product should be stopped two weeks prior to elective surgery.
- In cases of disturbed or recurrent menstrual bleeding, if un-clarified or new symptoms persist, a doctor or other registered healthcare professional should be consulted.
- Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Seek professional advice before using this product long term.
- This product contains Black Cohosh which may rarely cause liver problems. If you become unwell (yellowing eyes/ skin, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, abdominal pain, unusual tiredness) stop taking immediately and seek medical advice.
- Not suitable for patients with a previous history of liver disease.
- Caution: may cause eye disturbances.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25° C in a dry place.
- Protect from light.
- In rare cases, Black Cohosh may cause liver problems and raised liver enzymes (transaminases).
- In rare cases, may cause skin rash, mild headaches, dizziness, gastrointestinal disorders, facial or peripheral oedemas.
- Long term administration of large doses of vitamin B6 is associated with peripheral neouropathies and sensory neuropathy.