Promote healthy sleep naturally
- Bioharmony® Bio-Sleep Boost is a herbal combination formulated to help promote restful sleep and a relaxed mind and body.
- Adults over the age of 18 years, take three capsules before bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-Sleep Boost capsule contains:
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) - 140 mg
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) - 56 mg
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - 28 mg
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) - 56 mg
- GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) 99 % - 70 mg
- The other non-active ingredients are vegetable cellulose and a bovine gelatine capsule.
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Contains no preservatives, artificial colourants or flavourants.
- Gelatine (Bovine) capsules - Not suitable for Vegetarians.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 864056-001
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - This product is not intended for chronic insomnia.
- - If symptoms persist, or if the condition of sleeplessness does not improve within three weeks, please consult a healthcare professional.
- - Avoid consumption of alcohol with this product.
- - Do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery for at least two hours after taking this product.
- - It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years.
- - Do not use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding except under practitioner supervision
- - Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not use if hypersensitive to plants in the Valerianaceae family.
- - Do not use with pre-diagnosed bipolar depression except under practitioner supervision.
- - Do not use with kava-containing products, antibiotics, antifungals, caffeine, anticonvulsants, warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication, MAO inhibitors or other antidepressant medications except under practitioner supervision.
- - Bioharmony® Bio-Sleep Boost may increase the effects of barbiturates, sedatives, narcotics and alcohol. It is not recommended to take Bioharmony® Bio-Sleep Boost with these agents.
- - Less frequent: Drowsiness, dizziness, unsteadiness, tachycardia, or mild gastrointestinal disturbances, such as nausea or diarrhoea.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions or if taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product